Training – Business Process Improvement
BPI 2 – ECITB Managing Teams and Individuals
This training course aims to introduce and provide Line Managers with the necessary skills and knowledge to effectively lead and influence teams to higher performance.
Who Should Attend
New or established Supervisors, Team Leaders, Line Managers
- How to identify your future competence and development needs in order to develop appropriate strategies to meet them;
- Understand and apply the concept of emotional intelligence.
- Employment legislation and its impact on work planning, recruitment and selection;
- The application of leadership styles and team performance dynamics; gaining influence, commitment and credibility with your own team;
- Negotiation skills to help reduce resistance and mediate conflict situations in a positive manner;
- The role of formal appraisal systems and how to set SMART objectives;
- Effective delegation to maximize team potential;
- Taking the personal fear out of decision-making techniques.
10 to 16
Classroom based with group exercises