Training – Organizational Resilience
OR 6 – Managing Resilience in the Supply Chain
Managing resilience in the supply chain is designed for those with an interest or accountability in business continuity and resilience planning within their own organizations.
A key next step is to ensure resilience throughout the supply chain. This course takes the delegate on a journey of discovery outside their immediate organizational environment, in order to develop further skills and knowledge in assessment and implementation within their organizational supply chain. This includes out-sourcing and third party suppliers.
This course benefits delegates who are responsible for purchasing, supply chain management, contract management and procurement. The content is informed by and builds on the results of the Business Continuity Institute’s annual Supply Chain Resilience Survey.
Achieving resilience in the supply chain is developmental in nature. The course reminds people that plans should be current, relevant and builds on collaboration and mutual trust where risk is shared.
Who Should Attend
Supply Chain Professionals, BC Managers / Champions, Risk Managers / Champions, HSE Professionals, Crisis Managers
- Understanding supply chain risks;
- Identifying risks in the supply chain as well as how to identify key suppliers.;
- Comparing and contrasting different strategies and approaches to mitigate risks in the supply chain;
- Integrating business continuity and supply chain risk management in order to achieve supply chain resilience;
- Ability to carry out a Supply Chain Mapping exercise for a typical supplier
12 to 24
Face-to-face, classroom based with group discussions, case study and team exercises