Training – Business Process Improvement
BPI 4 – ECITB Project Planning and Decision Making
Projects vary in type, magnitude and organizational set-up. Fundamental principles of managing projects recognize these differences and provide tools and solutions to manage these differences.
This training course provides knowledge and skills on how to understand key aspects of Project development and offers knowledge and skills to actively participate in the development of project phases, including key aspects; project planning, quality management, managing change, budget control etc.
Who Should Attend
New or established Supervisors, Team Leaders, Line Managers Project Leaders / Engineers
- Understand a best approach to managing and defining a task or project;
- Understand the risk management cycle;
- Knowledge of the key aspects of change and the importance of developing a strategy to successfully deal with change;
- Understand the development and the meaning of quality in your organization;
- Be able to encourage a culture of continuous improvement;
- Appreciate the need to ensure that a project scope is at the right level of detail;
- Be able to construct a Work Breakdown Structure which is appropriate for the nature and scale of the task;
- Understand how Work Breakdown Structures can assist in planning;
- Be able to create a project budget using various estimating techniques;
- Understand the importance of cash in a business and how profit is determined;
- Recognize where and how your tasks and projects impact upon the cash flow and profitability of the business.
10 to 16
Classroom based with group exercises